A tradition based on Swiss quality
Since 1918, Agathon has successfully manufactured machine tools and standard elements. And being a Swiss company, we are dedicated to fully meeting our customers' demands of quality, precision, efficiency and innovation.
The competitive world market means that our customers have to come up with unique ideas, cost effective products and future oriented performance.
We like to see ourselves as being a part of their production process. This is because the outstanding performance of Agathon products mean that our customers produce competitively priced products, and in doing so further enhance their market position.
Indexable insert grinding machines – ensuring the highest accuracy levels
Agathon grinding machines are designed to help produce complex inserts of various materials and geometry.
How Agathon can benefit you
- Low setup times mean high efficiency
- Grinding in all directions for a wide range of workpieces
- Grinding wheels are constantly sharp
- Durable equipment and robust motors
- Guaranteed process reliability, oustanding product quality
You can rely on our customer service!
As our partner, you and your challenges are in our focus. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Therefore, we have set our services to the same high quality standards as our machines. We are on your side worldwide and every day with our knowledge, competence and solutions. Our employees are characterized by their service-oriented thinking and acting. Our subsidiaries and selected dealers offer you continuous and first class on-site support. You can rely on our promise of quality.
Agathon Standards – where precision delivers success
Since 1918, Agathon has delivered pillar die-sets for press-tool manufacture, as well as guide elements for the die, mold, machine and fixture construction.
Our delivery program – designed to benefit you
- Die-sets in cast iron, steel, aluminum and carbon fiber
- Slide and playfree roller-guide elements meeting both ISO/DIN and Agathon standards
- Punching, spring and fixture elements such as measuring and dowel pins
- Parts from our catalog remain in stock
- Products are manufactured to meet our customers' specifications
Blechexpo, Stuttgart (DE)
03.11.2015 - 06.11.2015
Get in touch with us - we will be happy to advise you.